ITINERARY 1 - 8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS
- SUNDAY Transfer from Baltra’s Airpot – Visit to Bachas beach.
- MONDAY Genovese Is. (Darwin’s bay - Prince Philipe steps).
- TUESDAY Batholomew – Sullivan bay.
- WEDNESDAY Isabella Is.: Mangroves – Wall of tears – Interpretation center – Sierra Negra volcano
- THURSDAY Elizabeth bay – Urbina bay.
- FRIDAY Tagus creek – Espinoza point.
- SATURDAY Espumilla beach – Buccaneer’s cove - Rabida.
- SUNDAY Daphne or Mosquera – Transfer to Baltra’s Airport (end of services).
ITINERARY 2 - 8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS
- SUNDAY Transfer-in from Baltra's Airport - North Seymour.
- MONDAY San Cristobel Is.: Kicker rock - Cerro Brujo - Wolves' Is.
- TUESDAY Espanola Is. (Hood)
- WEDNESDAY Santa Fe - South Plaza
- THURSDAY Santa Cruz Is.: Turtles' breeding center (end of 5 days’ tour; 4 days’ cruise starts); Twin-craters.
- FRIDAY Floreana Is.
- SATURDAY Whale & Eden bays - Dragon Hill.
- SUNDAY Black-turtle cove – Transfer-out to Baltra’s Airport (end of services).
- All meals
- Transfers in the islands
- All shore excursions with an English speaking naturalist guide
- US$100 Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- US$10 Transit Control Card
- US$ 20 Isabela island landing tax
- Airfare from mainland Ecuador
- Bottled beverages
- Cancellation/medical insurance
Guantanamera yacht has 8 double cabins; 5 of them placed on the main deck with window and 3 cabins on the lower deck with outside view (6 double cabins with bunk beds and 2 cabins with double beds and upper beds); all cabins have private bathrooms (toilet, shower, sink), full air conditioning, dining room and bar, small library, TV, VCR, stereo, large sundeck, and snorkeling equipment.
Outside is a large sundeck where passengers can admire the views of the sea, islands and marine life or simply enjoy the sun.
Nicely appointed twin cabins with en-suite facilities,Power points available to recharge electrical equipment (USA flat pin sockets) New navigation equipment.
Ship extensively refurbished annually ,Very safe and stable, Onboard reference library Snorkeling equipment and wetsuits available