|Motor:||2 motors 385 HP Caterpillar, 2 Generators 75KW|
|Accommodations:||Main Deck: 1 double Master suite (40 mt²), 4 double junior suites (20 mt²). Upper Deck: 4 double junior suites (20 mt²), All with private balcony. Sun Deck: Jacuzzi and rest chairs.|
|Electricity:||110 volts AC on cabins / 220 volts AC on social areas|
|Navigation Equipment:||All equipment meets or exceeds the international SOLAS standard: 1x 25 and 1 x 20 man life craft, Foruno, 2 GPS, Sonar, 2 naval radars, Fire detection and prevention systems, Water Desalinate System|
|Crew:||Captain, Bilingual Galapagos National Park Naturalist Guide, 8 crew members (First Mate, Chef, Sous Chef, Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Sailor, Barman, Housekeeper)|
|ITINERARY A - Route A Heart of Galapagos in a nutshell. 5 days / 4 nights - Friday to Tuesday (every 14 days)|
|FRI||AM||Flight to Baltra Airport (GPS)|
|PM||Charles Darwin Station (Santa Cruz).|
|SAT||AM||Sullivan Bay (Santiago)|
|PM||Witch Hill (San Cristobal).|
|TU||AM||Interpretation Center (San Cristobal)|
|PM||Transfer to San Cristobal Airport (SCY).|
|ITINERARY B - Route B Crowns jewels of Galapagos. 5 days / 4 nights - Tuesday to Saturday (every 14 days)|
|TUE||AM||San Cristobal Airport|
|WED||AM||Garner Bay (Espagnol)|
|PM||Suarez Point (Espagnol).|
|THU||AM||Post Office Bay (Floreana)|
|PM||Cormorant Point (Floreana).|
|FRI||AM||Barrington Bay (Santa Fe)|
|PM||Turtle Bay (San Cristobal).|
|SAT||AM||El Chato Tortoise (Santa Cruz)|
|PM||Seymour Airport (SCY).|
|ITINERARY C - Route C To the untouched west of Galapagos. 7 days / 6 nights – Saturday to Friday (every 14 days)|
|SAT||AM||Seymour Airport (Baltra)|
|PM||Ch. Darwin Research Station.|
|SUN||AM||Eden Islet (Santa Cruz)|
|PM||Dragon Hill (Santa Cruz).|
|MON||AM||Whitetip reef shark channel (Isabela)|
|PM||Wetlands & Wall of Tears (Isabela).|
|TUE||AM||Moreno Point (Isabela)|
|PM||Urbina Bay (Isabela).|
|WED||AM||Espinoza Point (Fernandina)|
|PM||Tagus Cove (Isabela).|
Bachas Beach (Santa Cruz)
Seymour Airport (Baltra).
- Lodging on board in a cabin with private facilities.
- All meals.
- Water, coffee and tea.
- All excursions as mentioned in the itinerary (itinerary subject to change) with English speaking naturalist guide.
- Shared shuttle transfer to Quito or Guayaquil airport *only departure transfer (included only if the Galapagos flight has been booked through us on our scheduled departure cruise dates).
- All transfers in Galapagos (airport-yacht-airport transfers are only guaranteed if the flight has been booked through us).
- Snorkeling gear (masks, flippers and snorkel) and use of kayaks at designated sites.
- Roundtrip flight to Galapagos Islands.
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee (USD 100 pp, subject to change).
- Transit Control Card (USD 20 pp, subject to change).
- Airport transfers in Galapagos (only included if the Galapagos flight has been booked through us on the scheduled cruise dates.
Our trip went very smoothly and we had an amazing time. The Hotel Vieja Cuba was charming, staff attentive and breakfast delicious. Also the Aida Maria and its crew were great, as well as the food. Our nature guide Ruben was very knowledgeable and friendly. Thank you for booking us this terrific trip. We do hope to return to see more of the Galapagos and I will contact you.
Cruise went perfect.
The guide Franklin was fabulous. Crew looked after us 24/7...really good. Food was varied and interesting. We couldn't have gone without the wetsuits and Franklin took all respoonsibility for mailing them back.
Thank you for all your help and direction. The only thing I didn't know was how rough the sea was and I had to up my doses of motion sickness meds to cover it.